St Michael's and All Angels, Leigh
Services : 11am every Sunday, with Anglican services on 3rd Sunday of each month
As early as 1867, a grant of land was given to Bishop Selwyn for the erection of a church at Leigh. Later Mr Charles Septimus Clark set up a committee and subscription list. However, in 1915 Mrs Henry offered to pay for the church, including stained glass windows in memory of her brother, the Vicar’s father, and the church was dedicated on 29th October 1915 to St Michael and All Angels. About 1950 it was turned to its present position and in 2004 the old school building from Ti Point and later Leigh was added to serve as a hall.